ABOUT MIKE MOORE
I teach, coach and help people breakthrough to become extraordinary leaders in business, sales and life. In addition, I teach people how to create new personal bests and reach their peak performance!
Teaching people how to become leaders and managers who coach, set standards and build real teams that improve productivity, enhance workplace and customer satisfaction is my expertise.
Ask me about my 213 Performance Culture which results in people becoming likable, trustworthy, experts, who are more helpful, caring and courageous!
My keynotes, workshops, courses, consulting and coaching sessions include practical perspectives, humor and an understanding of human behavior that enables me to help people generate rapid breakthroughs and produce measurable, sustainable improvement.
Being raised to coach, teach and lead by my father, a football coach, gives me unique insights into leadership, coaching and team building. I applied these lessons to business and life to create workshops, seminars, coaching sessions and keynotes that help owners, executives and managers become effective leaders who coach.
My industry specific knowledge enabled me to create training workshops that help professionals in the homebuilding, design center, sub-contractor, building supply and floor covering industries. I also specialize in sales management training, including how to coach sales professionals to peak performance and build a world class sales organization!
I began speaking about the Internet, technology and the coming ‘new economy’ in 1993. I now share many unique insights and perspectives about the implementation and use of technology and its effect on both the employee and customer experience.
Check out my best selling keynotes, workshops, courses and clients comments, then contact me at 858-354-2802 to make your next training sessions, corporate retreat, convention or association meeting exceptional!
A SAMPLING OF MY KEYNOTES, WORKSHOPS, COURSES, SEMINARS & COACHING SESSIONS
- Leaders Who Coach, Win…Locker Room Leadership
- Lead, Follow Or Be Average
- Employee First Leaders Create Customer First Companies
- 12 Step Performance Culture
- Engaging, Connecting & Communicating To Build Trust
- Public Speaking, Communication & Presentation Skills For Leaders
- The ABC’s Of Sales Leadership…Always Be Coaching
- Tips & Traits For Peak Performance
- Life & Other Tough Assignments
- When Winning Isn’t Everything
- Building You…Thinking Inside The Box
- New Home Retailing…Delivering A World Class Customer Experience
- Finished Home Design…Delivering A World Class Customer Experience
- Floor Fashion Selling…Delivering A World Class Customer Experience
- The Sales Journey…Becoming The Buyers Guide
- Becoming The Preferred Sub-Contractor Or Vendor
- Selling In The Social Age
- Technology In The Sales Process
- Keeping Customers…Beyond Customer Service